Can’t publish a nail-biter book without a grabbing cover design that appeals to the buyers at first look. So the best way to make sure you’re right on track relies on finding the best book mockups. Bet you’ll be glad to know that every last online source of book mockups have been scrutinized by our team and the finest free PSDs have been handpicked for this super collectible book mockup bundle in front of you. Dive right into our ultimate selection of modern book mock ups and you’ll find yourself flipping through the webpages like a book that you just can’t put down because it just keeps getting better and better!
With RB’s high resolution book mockups, feel free to judge a book by its cover!
- Capture every last detail of your work exactly right, even down to the stiffness of your covers. It’s needless to mention that RB has plenty of mockups for you in store, from both hardcover books and soft covers as well.
- You can always kick things up a notch by including other editable objects like a piece of paper, phone mobile, catalog, business card, magazine, and binder in the background of your book mockups or even a whole set of stationery if you must. It’ll help create a more realistic scene and works greatly in your favor.
- With RB, you’ll never need to feature your books in the same place twice. After all, each of our book mockups comes with a different setting, so you always have something new to try. If you displayed your book floating in the air last time, this time you can see how it looks on a wooden table or maybe leaning against a rock!
- Leave your books wide open and lead your presentations with the inner page designs. Closed book mockups on the other hand are handier when it comes to your artwork for the cover. However, you always have the option to go half-open or to face down an open book and present both front and back covers at the same time!
- The extent of our book mockup collection is far too large and rich to leave you with anything but plenty of options regarding the size and shape of your upcoming book. So let it be horizontal, vertical, letter size, or square, but we still manage to find a couple of suitable book mockups for your project.
- If you want the thickness of the book in your slides to be similar to your actual book, you can bet we have already seen it coming. That’s why our book mockups include the thinnest books to the thickest ones, making it easy for you to find a mockup for your children’s books all the way to academic textbooks.
- If you need someone to carry your books or hold them, we might know someone for the job! Explore the list and you’ll run into mockups with a person turning over a page of your book, or simply just holding them up in their hands.
- While a single book in the scene is eye-grabbing, featuring stacks of books in the mockup can turn it into a smart choice for when you have multiple volumes of a novel series to sell. Plus, sometimes it just looks nicer to simply pile up a few of the same books on one another or arrange them in a row.