After searching around, Resource Boy is finally here with a collection full of exceptionally good sketchbook mockups that solves all your problems right off. Design the best presentation for your sketchbook illustrations with our awesome sketch pad PSDs, and make it look like you’ve been doing this your whole life even if it’s your first sketchbook project. You wouldn’t think a free PSD could make such a big difference but our high quality sketchbook mock ups are something else. Get yourself one of these sketch mockups and we’ll show you. Start exploring our sketchbooks now and create a portfolio like an artist.
What makes RB’s sketchbook mockups any different than all the others you can find on the internet?
- The most important thing about our sketchbook PSDs is that they’re all free to download. Usually, you can’t benefit from all these crazy customization options and such high quality unless you’re willing to pay good money for it, but that’s not the case with our free high resolution sketch pad mockups.
- Let’s not forget how you can add variety to your sketchbook presentations by making some simple decisions. For example, our collection allows you to select among spiral, glued, or saddle stitch sketchbooks, hardcover or softcover, as well as white paper or brown kraft paper to finally land the perfect match for your design among these many sketch book mockups.
- Download one of our closed sketchbook mockups only if you want to keep the focus on the cover design. Our opened sketchbook mockups on the other hand are more helpful when you want to use the inside pages for an aesthetic display of your artwork. You can basically insert all kinds of texts and sketches in there and use the template for different purposes.
- We figured you might have your designs in horizontal or vertical views so we tried even harder than before to find both A4 landscape sketchbooks as well as blank portrait sketchbook mockups that you can put to good use on different occasions. At the same time, our square sketchbooks only bring further diversity to the selection. Plus, all these different shapes of sketchbook PSDs also vary in size from extra small to much wider scales.
- Despite how wildly popular it is to showcase your sketchbooks on wooden tables, that’s not at all the only option RB’s mockups give you for the background. Of course, you can always put pencils, cups of coffee, and plants around your sketch pads on the desk to make a more realistic scene. However, it’s also a good idea to keep the rest of the frame empty for a minimal style, only focus on the sketchbook itself, or feature the sketchbook in hands, or even standing.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to customize our mockup sketch book templates in just a couple of clicks until it’s completely ready for saving. You should know that our other graphic assets are just as easy to use and created according to the latest techniques of modern world graphic design including our paper mockups, notepad mockups, notebook mockups, iPad mockups, and so on.