Literally, flip through the pages of your unprinted magazine with our topnotch magazine mockups and save yourself from a whole lot of waiting. You can only perfect your catalogue design when you have a good comprehension of how far you’ve come up to this point. So we’ll be happy to share with you hundreds of our blank free PSDs that’ll give you a realistic preview of your magazines on the spot. It takes the least effort to work with our recommended premade templates and no payment to download them. Just go ahead, take your pick, and download as many magazine mock ups as you need for free.
The best magazine design is only possible with the world’s best magazine mockups!
- Inspect every last inch of your magazine artwork all at once. Easily pick a different mockup to switch your point of view from front to top view, and sometimes a perspective angle. Take the distance into account as well and zoom in for a better look with any of our close up magazine mockups.
- Spreading your magazine open on the floor is not always the solution. If you want your presentation to be more grabbing, one of our standing magazine mockups may also be to your liking. It can be leaning against the wall or nothing at all, your choice. At some PSDs, you can even see your magazine featured in hand, while being read.
- Never let the size nor shape get in your way of finding the ideal magazine mockup for your project. We didn’t include all these varieties for nothing. That's how you can pick among A4, A5, and US letter sizes, in addition to landscape and square magazine mockups in our selection.
- Base your choice on what you want to be featured in your previews. If it’s just one page to present, then a folded single page magazine mockup should do the trick. If it’s the cover, then it’s probably going to be one of those closed or spread open faced down magazines. Even two whole pages can be illustrated next to the cover. You tell us.
- A photorealistic minimal magazine mockup can be just as effective as a PSD with a horizontal magazine on a coffee table. You just need to know your audience, and your own preference to make this call, cause Resource Boy’s collection is not going to be out of options and you should know that better than anyone.
- Just go on and add to the number of magazines in the layout if you need more, but take note that magazines are not your only options. It makes perfect sense to throw some brochures and books in there too, maybe even iPhones, iMacs, and MacBooks to tag along a digital version of your magazine as well.