Say a firm no to additional costs and unnecessary waste of time in your next big design promotion, when you can do it 100% free of charge and in just a few minutes using our world-class wall mockups. With the right graphic tool, promoting your brand shouldn’t be a big deal at all, especially with all the varieties of wall mock ups we’ve assembled here for your easier access. Even though it’s free to download these wall art mockups, what you can do with them is no different than premiums. It all comes down to you and whether you want a mural wall with graffiti, or that you prefer to put a 3D logo on it. It’s doable in clicks either way. So let’s find out what awaits you in our wall mockup bundle now.
Pro-tips for choosing the finest wall mockups that change the game
- With our various wall mockups, you can be anywhere you want: Before anything else, you should decide whether you want to display your design on the outer side of a wall or you’re more comfortable using interior wall mockups. Having your mind already made up makes it easier for you not to get confused while choosing among all these office wall mockups, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kids rooms, or basically any other room in a house as long as it has a wall!
- Many different ways you can make use of these PSD free walls: You might think you’re looking at some ordinary wall mockups, but it’s never that simple. Most of these blank wall mockups are in fact also very realistic but still free logo wall mockups. Bet you your clients would kill to see their brand new logos imprinted all the way up on a building. Who can say no to that? As it happens, this collection is also where you can find the best urban poster wall mockups of all time. As you can see, you can do all sorts of things with our wall PSD mockups.
- Choose what else you want there in your design preview other than the wall: Here’s the deal with our wall mockups: you’re either staying too close to the wall to see anything else in the shot, or you take a step back and decide to go for the whole picture. You have the power to put nothing in your presentation except for the wall decal in a very plain setting or take a totally different approach and make it look as sophisticated as an art gallery, or even better include some human elements in an outdoor environment.
- As always, we leave the color setting to you: Finding a wall mockup template that matches the color theme of your wall artwork is something many rookie mockup users struggle with. Professionals, on the other hand, pick even a yellow wall mockup for their dark wall designs as long as it fits the proportions of their ad or branding art. They know better what matters. So just ignore the colours in the preview. Once you download any of them, you’re going to customize the whole thing anyway.
- Not all walls are made of bricks: If you are supposed to design a logo to go on a concrete wall, then you get a concrete wall mockup from Resource Boy. If your final design is going to be made out of wood, then you definitely should see whether the wood flatters your design at all or what. It’s these small details that make all the difference and impress the clients. So whatever you need, you just let us know. Is it a glass wall mockup? A brick wall? Or something that makes your silver or gold logos pop out? We’ll take care of it.
- You can have as much area as you need for adding your own artwork: Sometimes a small horizontal canvas in one of our wall frame mockups can provide you with more than enough room for presenting your design. Some other times, a whole editable slot as large as an entire wall doesn’t even cover half of your sketch. This is why smart layers in our recommended wall PSDs allow you to customize every bit of it free of trouble.
- RB is the ultimate source of graphic tools for those who always want something more: In case you don’t know this already, no one else is going to offer you high quality graphic products for free, let alone in such a crazy variety. So good news for those of you who want to cherish this opportunity: Resource Boy website is home to other peerless sign mockups with lightboxes, banner mockups, and also billboard mockups more than you can even count. So you better start right now if you want to cover it all.