All it takes to fill the social media with your hip-hop party banner is one of these ready-to-use templates from RB and 5 minutes of your time. That’s it! It doesn’t even matter if the concert is held tomorrow. If you start right now, with our help, your work is done shortly after, and the news about your great event will soon be everywhere. This could be the most low-budget hastily-prepared design of your life that you carry off to perfect results against all odds. Get a free RB-recommended hip-hop template now and gather the whole city in your club for an unforgettable night of music and dance.
5 features that define hip-hop flyers:
- Excessive: There’s no such thing as “too many elements” when it comes to hip-hop designs. So let loose and allow your creativity to go wild.
- Old school: The origin of hip-hop goes way back to the 90s. So take your design back in time with grunge styles, pale colors, black and white photos, or other retro details you know.
- Wild: Flames, torn paper, shattered glass, ice, metal, or other strong visuals that awaken a wild spirit, as your DJ poses confidently in a stylish outfit.
- Energetic: Your hip-hop templates should be party material. To bring the crowd to your party, bring the music and dancing into your flyers.
- Flat: The text, the overall layout, and even the images look quirky and flat. Depending on how exactly flat you take it, a stronger retro edge is applied.