The spookiest night of the year will be here soon, and if you spend all your time promoting the party, then when will you get the chance to come up with a creative costume? With so many preparations to make, getting stuck with the responsibility of designing a taunting ad for the long-awaited holiday is the last thing you need. Good thing your friends here on RB have already got you covered. With no expense and so little time, your Halloween flyer is ready to chill every living soul. Take a deep breath and start looking around RB’s creepy collection of Halloween templates for endless options.
A helpful checklist for a scarier Halloween flyer design
- Cover the layout with Halloween decorations like webs to give off a haunted feel, skeletons to represent death, fire to bring hell to earth, or smoke to make things tenfold creepier.
- To use the random villain symbols but not strike as totally hostile, illustrative styles help cancel out some of the mean features and reach a fun combination of friendliness and malice.
- Grunge styles go down the exact opposite way of illustrations. Besides that, blood drips and splashes are just the ticket to dial up the spookiness and seem more murdery.
- For the text, you’ve got bloody, dripping, distorted, scratched, sliced, rough-edged, fire, bones, or any other font that screams Halloween in a spine-tingling kind of way, or maybe even a bit cuter choices like round and fat fonts.
- Halloween is almost as much about religious beliefs as it is about traditions like trick or treating. So place carved mischievous-looking pumpkins all over your layout and only then it'll truly feel like Halloween.