You’ll be surprised to know how little time you need to advertise your health clubs once you’ve got your hands on a bunch of excellent gym flyers already. Utterly fit for promotions and openings of your fitness centers, these well-organized and ready-to-print PSDs are downloadable instantly for free. Working with these gym templates requires such a basic skill level in Photoshop that you can be a workout trainer by day and a graphic designer for your own ads by night. This is something that muscle power can’t help you with, only RB can. Our recommended gym templates grow in number day to day, so stick around to keep up.
Small but defining details to consider in your gym flyer design
- A modern design style works best for showing off how professional you are. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something complex, just keep it clean and stylish.
- Slanted slots for images and texts give your ads a more dynamic and lively feel while maintaining a better balance between the elements and areas.
- Use a happy image model with a sexy body to show your potential clients how helpful you can be to get them in perfect shape and boost their confidence with a hot and athletic physique.
- Darker and colder colors are better options for when you’re addressing men. These colors are known to be associated with strength, durability, and a masculine build.
- For women, try warmer and more colorful themes to capture a feminine vibe. Bright colors are a nod to youth, health, and higher self-satisfaction, just the thing ladies look for the most in their workouts.
- Be thorough but to the point with your introduction to your training programs, all the different services your clients can sign up for, working hours, contact info, and your coaches.